Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Arduino MKRZero with I2Cdev


PeuGeuMeu

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I'm new here and I have a problem with the Arduino MKRZero with you library I2Cdev.

When I try to include the library, the arduino can't run or compile the code. I put the error in the attach file. 

Is there an easy way to change your library to adapt it to the MKRZero or is it a more complex problem?

If you could help me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

PeuGeuMeu / Adrien

errorMKRZero.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...