Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Recommended Posts

Hi. 

I have a pcb made for mpu6050 and was wondering if I could use this with the mpu9150? The only difference I can see is pin 3 that is VDD on mpu9150 in addition to pin 13. Do anyone know if the VDDs are internally connected? Is pin 3 VDD for the magnetometer? 

Regards Kristian 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...