Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Ported Jeff Rowbergs MPU6050 lib 0x02 to CodeVision


spyker49

Recommended Posts

Hello

I am new to this group, hope I am in the right area. I have just ported Jeff Rowberg's MPU6050 lib 0x02 to compile under the CodeVision compiler.

 

The test target board was a 16 MHz FLIP quad copter sensor  board with an ATMEGA32U4.

 

Typical loop times with Quaternion float maths:  MPU6050_GETATTITUDE   [2]  mode:  is 15 milliseconds.

 

I will learn how to post the source code to the repository.

 

Regards Len Spyker

Perth Australia.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...