aniket_prasad Posted January 18, 2018 Report Share Posted January 18, 2018 Hello guys I have been trying to get yaw values from gyro MPU6050 for my application. The application is basically to control a robot's movement with respect gyro readings. Recently I started facing some issues relating calibration of the gyro. In my code I am mapping all the values of the whole range of yaw (-180 to 180) to pwm range (0 to 200). So ideally the sensor should get calibrated every time at value 100. The situation I am facing is that it gets calibrated at 100 just 3 times out of 10. What may be the possible issue? I am attaching the code for reference. Thank you GYRO.txt Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.