NeoProg Posted January 30, 2018 Report Share Posted January 30, 2018 I have problem with MPU6050. Approximately every 1 - 2 minutes I get the NACK on the I2C bus from the sensor. This situation arises entirely by chance. I receive NACK during read "Current FIFO buffer size" register, but after reading this register again, the device responds normally. Do not know what could be the reason? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoProg Posted February 12, 2018 Author Report Share Posted February 12, 2018 Problem resolved. The problem was the configuration of the INT pin. MPU6050 for some reason does not respond when it issues a pulse with a duration of 50 us, when DMP data ready. The problem was solved by the INT pin configuration so that the MPU6050 held its pin until the data was read. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.