softtoytrev Posted November 11, 2018 Report Share Posted November 11, 2018 Hello, Please accept my apologies if I have posted this request for help wrong, I don't normally need any help. I've been using Arduino for the past 18 months without any problems, but I cannot for the life of me, install the I2Cdev library. The recently installed i2cdevlib-master library is sitting in Dropbox/Arduino/libraries/ along with all of the other libraries that I use on a daily basis. The I2Cdev library has been downloaded from GitHub, but when I go to Sketch > Include Library > Manage Library the i2cdevlib does not appear in the list. I have removed all instances of the library from my laptop, and reloaded them thinking that perhaps the file has been corrupted but it still does not help me. Running the attached file gives this error: Invalid library found in C:\Users\TSedd\Dropbox\Arduino\libraries\i2cdevlib-master: C:\Users\TSedd\Dropbox\Arduino\libraries\i2cdevlib-master Any help with that I am doing wrong would be most appreciated. Hutch_s_I2C_Accelerometer.ino Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.