Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Help needed


Rjsamat

Recommended Posts

Hi every one is there some can help me in my project. I'm trying to make a DSLR gimble with a 2 servo motors. Gs90 and I have a arduino nano board and a MMA845x accelerometer with a joystick I need motors to stay in position that I stop and seep steddy and joystick to control the roll and the pitch. Please if anyone can give me code for this it will be big help. 

This gimbal is for my own use not for any youtube or any blog. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...