Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/19/2015 in all areas

  1. i imported i2cdev.h and mpu6050.h library. But it doesnt work. Help me please. Error code; MPU6050.cpp:1997:6: error: prototype for 'bool MPU6050::getMotionStatus()' does not match any in class 'MPU6050' bool MPU6050::getMotionStatus() { ^ In file included from MPU6050.cpp:37:0: C:\Users\ziya.ozcelik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MPU6050/MPU6050.h:611:17: error: candidate is: uint8_t MPU6050::getMotionStatus() uint8_t getMotionStatus();
    1 point
  2. suso

    Axis changed using DMP?

    Hi everybody, I've just arrived to this forum, and after looking for the answer with no results, I post this question if possible someone could answer me: Using the sketch provided by Jeff (Thanks for your contributions!! ) I noticed that axis direction z (yaw) and y (pitch) do not move according the datasheet axis scheme (pag 6), I mean, for instance, once I move the IMU in positive z, I get a negative vaue in yaw, and the same result in y axis. Could it be a matter of axis rotation regarding gravity substraction? Please, could please someone tell me something about it? Thanks!
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...