Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/28/2015 in all areas

  1. Respected Sir, I got some data from accelerometer and gyrometer using MPU 6050 with arduino. But i am not able to interpret numerical values of it. Can you help me to figure out this information? here i am sending you some of data: Accelarometer Gyrometer Ax Ay Az Gx Gy Gz -6616 13880 -1380 915 -68 -49 -6624 13924 -1496 909 -41 -136 -6680 13896 -1408 917 -46 -148 -6636 13996 -1508 913 -35 -111 -6668 13896 -1616 902 -47 -47 -6716 13944 -1496 916 -43 -40 -6616 13972 -1412 879 -57 -5 -6584 13884 -1536 918 -47 -25 -6920 14192 -1584 892 -10 -164 -7792 15016 -1524 1022 -80 -68 -6928 14244 -1484 773 -112 261 -6396 13764 -1416 939 -72 112 -6636 14020 -1596 892 -43 -154 -6520 13836 -1524 946 4 -242 -6776 13916 -1552 926 8 -333 -6916 14008 -1568 891 -64 -54 -6592 13936 -1460 866 -113 216 Thanks.
    1 point
  2. Hello, Thanks to Jeff for his work ! I couldn't even try using DMP without his code... The MPU6050_raw works well with my sparkfun mpu6050 connected to an arduino uno. The MPU6050_DMP6 has an irregular behavior. When launching, the serial monitor says "DMP ready! Waiting for first interrupt...", and indeed it waits a pretty long time... The interrupt pin is connected to arduino pin 2 I've also tried to connect the vio to arduino 3.3v The point is that I've no interrupt signal when connecting an oscilloscope on INT pin of the mpu... is there a hardware issue ? or should I initialize something in the mpu ? Thanks for your response damien
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...