Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/01/2015 in all areas

  1. Good day. I am using arduino sketch from i2cdevlib. i see that it reads 48-byte sequences from fifo. from the code i can tell that: quaternion: 0-3 x 4-7 y 8-11 z 12-15 w gyro: 16-19 x 20-23 y 24-27 z acceleration: 28-31 x 32-35 y 36-39 z what do other (40-47) values mean?
    1 point
  2. Hi everyone, I use in my current project component MPU9150. I have no difficulty communicating with it and my PIC24F in I2C. The first part that retrieves data from the accelerometer and gyroscope is performed without problem. Indeed , I can read and write to each register and the module responds well to me WHO_I_AM. The second part allows me to get the magnetometer data by activating the bypass I2C . I still have no problem reading the magnetometer registers . My problem is this : When I activate the bypass and I read the magnetometer ( Add: 0x0C ) , I can no longer read the registers of the accelerometer and gyroscope ( Add: 0x68 ). I do not understand why I can not access the address 0x68. Thanks in advance
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...