Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/20/2017 in all areas

  1. Hi there, This thread is interresting for me cause i have a problem with MPU6050. It works fine with my standalone ATMEGA328P but when i want to make it work with my GPS unit (works fine alone), the gyro is too intrusive and the gps freeze after a while. I try to get rid of the interrupt but i can't get anything exept "nan" instead of the pitch and roll value. I took the DMP code for my sketch. Any idea to get the values without interrupt ?
    1 point
  2. Well, if it works for you... then I guess you can read it using (mpu.dmpGetXXXXXXXX) every time you want, but be sure to read it at a faster frecuency than DMP is running, or fifo will overflow. Anyway, I haven't checked how does this (mpu.dmpGetXXXXXXXX) function work, so I am only speculating. Besides, this long wait you mention has never happened to me. Are you sure that INT pin is connected where it should be connected?
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...