Hello everybody,
First of all, thanks a lot for the Library, this saved me a lot of precious time!
I'm here to ask for a little help :
I'm using an Arduino Due (using arduino 1.5.5-r2 software) to read the data from my MPU6050, using the DMP. I read the angles using the same code as in the example code for the DMP and I tried a lot of different configurations, without any change.
I noticed that reading the values takes my approximately 6ms. This is a little bit long for me, but the interesting thing is that the sketch spends 5ms of the 6 in the call of this function:
// read a packet from FIFO
mpu.getFIFOBytes(fifoBuffer, packetSize);
I don't understand how this can be so long. This is just reading registers and the packetSize is only 42...
So here are my questions. Is this normal with an MPU6050 or is there effectively something strange ? Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? When this function is called, the data should be ready, so why do I loose so much time ?
I hope somebody will be able to help me with this, because otherwise I'll have to read the raw data and process them by myself. So thanks in advance for your answers!