Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

FJFranklin

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FJFranklin

  1. I can't claim any experience, but isn't the 9150 just the 6050 with a compass added? In which case, the motion sensing capabilities should be the same, but the compasses - in the absense of interference - could provide additional low-frequency orientation data for reference. Is there any reason why you wouldn't use the 9150?
  2. The device issues have been resolved now and all devices now build.
  3. Hi - I am working on a port of I2Cdevlib for the Raspberry Pi, see: https://github.com/FJFranklin/i2cdevlib It seems to be working, but I haven't tested extensively. I have a SensorStick which I have only just started playing with. I have tried for minimal intrusion into the Arduino directory, and there I have kept the changes in the I2Cdev class itself. Device issues: The DS1307 and the SSD1308 both use Arduino PROGMEM stuff, which I'm not familiar with. The IAQ2000 has its own sub-implementation of I2Cdevlib which I want to move into the main I2Cdevlib class. The Makefile is a little clunky, but allows everything to be built in a parallel directory, e.g., "i2cdevlib/build" with: make -f ../RaspberryPi/Makefile In the RaspberryPi directory there is a standalone class implementing the core I2C stuff (RPi2c), a class called RPiHacks which defines miscellaneous functions needed to make i2cdevlib build on the Raspberry Pi, a sub-directory called "kernel" which should be ignored, was added by accident and will probably be deleted in the near future, and a sub-directory called "examples" which has the SensorStick code, which is very basic at the moment. I am not an I2C expert so I'm still very uncertain about device support... Regards, Frank https://blogs.ncl.ac.uk/francisfranklin/
×
×
  • Create New...