Anyone? Dear Jeff?
EDIT:
Here is an example - the outputs (x,y,z are just the Euler angles, I named them that for... convenience, I guess?) when the sensor is completely static:
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -2.615318 y -0.133159 z 0.058574
x -142.529541 y 0.266016 z -0.325795
x -86.919456 y 40.571777 z -23.873074
x -87.119164 y 5.026152 z 20.263960
x -87.159348 y 4.718861 z 17.872175
x -81.674042 y -30.620316 z -27.208601
As you can see, right towards the end, the angles start to oscillate without no apparent logic. They keep on doing that until they get to this pattern:
x -266.105682 y 0.266038 z -180.324097
x -266.105652 y 0.266006 z -180.324081
x -266.105652 y 0.266007 z -180.323959
x -266.105713 y 0.265985 z -180.324173
x -266.105652 y 0.266005 z -180.324036
x -266.105713 y 0.265982 z -180.323883
x 93.894287 y 0.266016 z -180.323959
x -266.105682 y 0.266042 z -180.323853
x 93.894287 y 0.266016 z -180.323975
x -266.105652 y 0.266008 z -180.324158
x -266.105652 y 0.266010 z -180.324005
x -266.105713 y 0.265985 z -180.324020
x -266.105652 y 0.266009 z -180.323959
x 93.894287 y 0.266016 z -180.324020
x -266.105713 y 0.265984 z -180.323944
x -266.105652 y 0.266011 z -180.323807
x -266.105652 y 0.266011 z -180.323776
I don't think the values matter all that much, but I'm posting them so anyone reading this would get the gist of what's going on.
Could it be a missing bit or something? I mean, perhaps the FIFO buffer gets "shifted" somehow so all the numbers get screwed up.