yu_buffon Posted June 17, 2013 Report Share Posted June 17, 2013 Hi there,I have tried the GY-521 sensor on Arduino by using the guide from (http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/MPU-6050). It worked well. Can anyone guide me on how can I add another GY-512 module please? How do I define the additional sensor modules in the program? I was planning to use a total of 4 of them connected to my Arduino Uno as required in my exoskeleton project. However based on my research, I have found out that the MPU-6050 chip has a limitation where I could only connect a miximum of 2 of the sensor modules.Please help to understand the I2C communication as well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
yu_buffon Posted June 19, 2013 Author Report Share Posted June 19, 2013 Dear all, Millions of thanks to Ms Debra, http://www.geekmomprojects.comDr Anindo Ghosh, http://electronics.stackexchange.comMr Muddy, http://forum.arduino.cc I have managed to make the 2 sensor modules work. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DiegoRativa Posted February 26, 2014 Report Share Posted February 26, 2014 Hi yu_buffon, I would like to work with three MPU-6050 acelerometers, and I got the same problem with I2C communication, by default using the A5 and A4 analog entries. It looks like you have solved it, if possible, could you give me some tips?? Thanks a lot, Cheers, Diego R. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Peque Posted June 23, 2020 Report Share Posted June 23, 2020 Pleaaase I would like to work with three MPU-6050 acelerometers too. Did someone get the answer? :( Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.