Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

MPU 6050 - freezing and creeping


Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I'm getting useful data from the MPU but it occasionally freezes at random. I haven't changed any of the code from here https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib/tree/master/Arduino/MPU6050and I believe I've got it connected right:

 

Arduino Uno

vcc - 3.3v

gnd - gnd

scl - A5

sda - A4

int - digital 2

 

Any suggestions as to how to fix this? When this happens I either have to reset the uno or the serial connection to get it working again.

 

 

Also when set flat on a table the Yaw figure creeps slowly upward. Any idea why this is? The same happens when its on the back of my hand (where I'm planning to mount it).

 

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...