Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Recommended Posts

Hi ,

 

I am working on an existing MPU9150AHRS sketch.

 

I get the following values from the devices:

 

Raw Values:

#ACC: 414 -16 16436 
#GYR: -5 5 -3 
#MAG: -93 39 15 
 
Processed Values:
#ACC_R: 0.025269 ms2 -0.000977 ms2 1.003174 ms2 
#GYR: -0.038147 0.038147 -0.022888 
#MAG_R: -313.286163 uTe 229.389053 uTe 313.797821 uTe 
 
Quaternions
#QUAT_R: 0.879949 0.007043 -0.012350 0.474855 
 
I wanted to know if the object is at rest, are these values accurate? I have tried different sketches and all give different values .
 
Could you please help me with this.
 
Thanks in advance
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...