I2Cdevlib Forums

Hello Sir,

I am using this git hub code https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib/blob/master/Arduino/MPU6050/examples/MPU6050_DMP6/MPU6050_DMP6.ino   and I want to find displacement from accelerometer. How can I Implement it?

I know only If we have to find Displacement from accelerometer then we have to integrate it.But   If we Directly integrate It then error will increase, so we have to use filter But which filtter I have to use?

And which accelerometer data I have to integrate It raw data or gravity-free data.

Please, anyone, help me how to find displacement from the accelerometer

Hi!
I'm currently researching the exact same problem. You have to integrate the gravity-free data or otherwise you will have constant "velocity". I've tried several different filters and is now trying to implement a Kalman filter.
What resources do you have and what are the measurement from?

On 7/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, Enginerd said:

Hi!
I'm currently researching the exact same problem. You have to integrate the gravity-free data or otherwise you will have constant "velocity". I've tried several different filters and is now trying to implement a Kalman filter.
What resources do you have and what are the measurement from?

hi

im now working o same thing....measure position from acceleration

did you done this work?.....i have doubt to do that because i dont know it can be done or not??

can you share your experience please?