morkocberk Posted August 23, 2018 Report Share Posted August 23, 2018 Hello guys! I am new on these works :). I am working on a project and I need to calculate velocity from MPU-6050. Before calculating it I need to substract the gravity acceleration data from the orginal acceleration data. I found I2Cdev library can calculate linear acceleration, however, I couldnt start working the codes whatever I did. The problem is it says Fifo overflow and I didn't change anything on the codes. Can someone please send me the codes which is working completely on Esp-8266? I also wired up following the rules below; 3v3->Vcc Gnd->Gnd D1->Scl D2->Sda Is this true? If its please someone send me the working codes. Thank you very much for your helps... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zenman Posted August 25, 2018 Report Share Posted August 25, 2018 I'm working with the esp32 and I get similar FIFO messages, but it doesn't seem to stop it from working. I don't fully grasp how the FIFO buffer works yet, but it seems like the code resets the buffer and just keeps going. I don't seem to notice any problems in the numbers being outputted. Is it causes yours to hang? If you uncomment OUTPUT_READABLE_WORLDACCEL it should cancel out for gravity. I haven't really worked with that output yet, I've mostly been doing yaw/pitch/roll and quanternions. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zenman Posted August 25, 2018 Report Share Posted August 25, 2018 Have you made any progress? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.