Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Example code MPU6050_DMP6


Mac9

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I have down loaded all library file to run the above code, It compiles and down loads OK . When I run the sketch it stops with the message " MPU Connection failed" followed by "Send any character to begin the DMP demo". Then nothing.

I have checked all wiring(at least 6 times) and the I2C address of the device which is 0x68.

Help!

Regards John

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...