Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Arduino mega control 3 MPU6050


Yggdrasil.Sun

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone

     My graduation project is the design of robot arm. now I need three ATK-MPU6050 to solve problem of pulse losing of step motor, So I need angle data through DMP. I can run example of MPU6050_DMP to control one ATK-MPU6050,  but it can't meet my needs. I need a class of mpu6050 and angle data through DMP. If you know how to control three ATK-MPU6050,I will appreciate you

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...