xchg-ca Posted November 2, 2013 Report Share Posted November 2, 2013 Guys, please help to understand something:Im trying to get data from i2cdevlib running MPU6050 to control servos, but strange stuff happening, it seems like when i2cdevlib library start getting data from Sensor my PWM signals are totally messed up....I using pins 10, 11 on Leonardo.In same time my other very simple MPU6050 test code (whcih uses only Wire and Servo) with plain calculation works ok, ( but signals from sensor and not as nice and smooth as from i2cdevlib )Is it possible that i2cdevlib for MPU6050 prevent Servo library/PWM from work properly ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
xchg-ca Posted November 4, 2013 Author Report Share Posted November 4, 2013 Guys, any ideas ? Jeff ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nicnac Posted November 21, 2013 Report Share Posted November 21, 2013 I'm not an expert, but as far as I see it has something to do with timers. Servo uses timer1,.. is it possible that i2cdevlib uses it too? If so, I am going to have the same problem. Another thin would be interrupts. So that something in i2c lib interrupts during stuff in servo or so,.. but this is probably just paranoia, because I had so much trouble with that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.