xchg-ca Posted November 10, 2013 Report Share Posted November 10, 2013 Help needed to run library under Arduino Due. Trying to build it, it seems to build only when I comment TWBR, but in this case I2C doesn’t work. So might be this is question more like how to set up I2C on Due? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
luisrodenas Posted December 20, 2013 Report Share Posted December 20, 2013 Yes, you have to remove that line about TWBR... Then it should work. Check this topic: http://www.i2cdevlib.com/forums/topic/88-mpu-dmp6-with-arduino-due-twbr-not-declared/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ea1ii Posted October 22, 2016 Report Share Posted October 22, 2016 Hi all, TWBR is not my issue as I use Wire.setClock(400000). Code worked fine in Uno and Mega, but have been struggling the last days with no joy at all. My Due is an original one and even tried pull-up resistors though they shouldn't be needed in standard SDA/SCL. It just does not connect. I2C explorer utility does not work either. Any clue will be highly appreciated. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ea1ii Posted October 22, 2016 Report Share Posted October 22, 2016 Shame on me Beginner's mistake!!! My Due has the pin headers labeled. I attached MP5060 to the first SCL/SDA pair I saw, assuming that SCL1/SDA1 (that I intend to use in the future, would be somewhere else. Nope. SCL/SDA are actually SCL1/SDA1: SCL/SDA are labeled as 21SCL and 20SDA. PCB shows the proper labeling. FIXED!! Sorry for bothering with this silly mistake, but for sure I've not been the first one, and not gonna be the last, either . RobertFab 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ea1ii Posted November 7, 2016 Report Share Posted November 7, 2016 Well... Bright side was bringing Wire to work. bit I'm failing miserably with Wire1. I can't even see the clock signal in SCL. I'getting some new level converters in a few days, but I suspect more from the soft than from the hard side. Any advise? Usual checks done: wiring, pull-up Rs, GND links,... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.