Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/04/2015 in all areas

  1. Hi to all! I am using the MPU-6050 sensor, among others, as a part of my graduation project. I am trying to use the MPU6050 together with the BMP180 (and some other simpler sensors), and with some intuition I could manage to make them work together by just taking the raw data from the MPU6050. All my attempts to use the needed libraries to acquire the yaw/pitch/roll data format and take into account the DMP and the fifo buffer the sensor itself has while using other sensors in the same program have failed, maybe because I don't have so much experience with programming. I attach my code, because maybe you could help me to make it work. The MPU6050 example works, as far as I don't mix it with other sensors. I use different functions as part of the main code, like these ones: But all I get from the ypr variables are zeros. Any help would be really appreciated. Kind regards, MarĂ­a.
    1 point
  2. oziware

    Roll effect on yaw

    I am using MPU6050 to measure angle change for all axes. While only changing one axis, other two axes also changed. I mean fix yaw and pitch, move only roll, all of them yaw, pitch and roll will be changed. How can fix yaw and pitch, while moving only roll?
    1 point
  3. well I dont have any Problem with the arduino sketch and libraries. I can read all the Information from the sensor. My question is related to the dmp integreted in the unit. Als is that mentioned in the Header file "MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h" many data will be written to different Registers at power on. if i have unterstand the Routine "dmpinitialize" at first a block of Memory will be written (the first Register in which the first Byte will be written is the Register 0x6F") and then configuration data will be written and finally "dmpupdate" data. Is there anyone who can affirm that the first Register in which the first block Memory data will be written at power on is 0x68? and i would appreciate when i got also in which adress the other data will be written? ( i have tried to find it out but until now i cannot get it) i have tried to Display the Content of some Registers from the Serial Monitor provided by arduino IDE. I have added a few line of fuctions from the library "wire" just after the line "devStatus = mpu.dmpInitialize();" My program dont do anything just initialize dmp. the Content of the Register are not equal to any of the series of data to write through the Routine "dmpinitiaze" Please help me to understand what is going!!!!! Ah why am i interested to These adress? I want to reprogramm in Assembler avr and i should These adress at first step known. I would appreciate any Help, even a Suggestion to read up to 10M Byte pdf document.
    1 point
  4. yoavp10

    Getting gyro reads

    Hi guys, For a project I'm doing, I need the angular accelerations (preferably in body coordinates). The most simple way to do it is to read the raw data but I couldn't manage to do it - from some reason I couldn't get reasonable numbers (couldn't find anything in the documentation). When trying to use the MPU6050 library, I encountered something that I couldn't realize from the sources. Basically, I didn't find the implementation of all the dmpGet(*) functions, even though they are declared on the MPU6050.h. The functions are being used in the examples, so they must be implemented somewhere else... As far as I understand, using dmpGetGyro will give me the angular accelerations. Thank you for the help, Yoav.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...