mehrvzf Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 Hi Jeff . Thanks alot for your valuable and great works . I've used some of them and they worked properly . I access to all raw datas of MPU6050,but now I want to calculate aproximate values of YPR from them . does the code at below address work correctly ? http://github.com/jrowberg/keyglove/blob/master/keyglove/support_motion_rawimu_6dof.h#L194 so why you have commented this lines for YPR calculation ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeff Rowberg Posted August 17, 2013 Report Share Posted August 17, 2013 The code you link to in the Keyglove repository works tolerably well, but since it relies entirely on the accelerometer readings (e.g. tilt with respect to gravity), it only works if the accelerometer is holding still. If there is any linear motion, then the calculations are messed up because non-gravitational acceleration is introduced. This is why the DMP is so valuable; it fuses the data from both the gyroscope and accelerometer to produce accurate results regardless of whether the sensor is moving or not. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bilal ayub Posted November 25, 2017 Report Share Posted November 25, 2017 hello, I just need to ask which of the values from the mpu6050 library are accurate? I mean, which of the following values has no effect from movement of sensor. I already have used an non library complemetary filter, but that also gives messed up angles when sensor is moved. #define OUTPUT_READABLE_QUATERNION #define OUTPUT_READABLE_EULER #define OUTPUT_READABLE_YAWPITCHROLL #define OUTPUT_READABLE_REALACCEL #define OUTPUT_READABLE_WORLDACCEL #define OUTPUT_TEAPOT Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.