NonConformalMapping Posted May 22, 2016 Report Share Posted May 22, 2016 Hey all, I have an MPU-6050 connected to a simple board, with only SCL, SDA and voltage/GND outputs. Meaning, no INT pin to connect to my Arduino (I am using Teensy 3.2). Now I don't know a whole lot about these things, but going by the sketches I've seen so far (well, basically the one sketch by the almighty Jeff) - it is required to use the INT pin in order to access the DMP. Is that just the way the sketch is built, or am I screwed by this board not having the INT output? Because I would really love to get Euler angles or quaternions but I've only seen these calculations done reliably through the DMP. Any help would be appreciated. lapedNok 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.