Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

MPU6050.ino running errors with i2cWrite and i2cRead


scdaniel

Recommended Posts

Hi, this is probably a noobie question but I was wondering why my code didn't work. I'm using the MPU6050.ino code to implement a kalman filter on the digital IMU. The ino file uses i2cWrite and i2cRead but my program will say error. I2cWrite and i2cRead  weren't defined. I have the <kalman.h> and <wire.h> files. I

 

I was wondering in which file (header?) is ic2Write defined? Also, I can't find the location of my <stream.h> file called by the wire.h file.

 

Best Regards,

 

Shawn Daniel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...