I2Cdevlib Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scdaniel

MPU6050.ino running errors with i2cWrite and i2cRead

Hi, this is probably a noobie question but I was wondering why my code didn't work. I'm using the MPU6050.ino code to implement a kalman filter on the digital IMU. The ino file uses i2cWrite and i2cRead but my program will say error. I2cWrite and i2cRead  weren't defined. I have the <kalman.h> and <wire.h> files. I

I was wondering in which file (header?) is ic2Write defined? Also, I can't find the location of my <stream.h> file called by the wire.h file.

Best Regards,

Shawn Daniel

Office.com/setup is the official website of office setup. Here we are going to discuss about Office 365, Office 2016 and other Office setup and their latest updates. First of all we will discuss about how to download , install Office setup and activation process of Office setup to your Personal computer, laptop and for Mac and mobiles. 
norton.com/setup - If you are not using an antivirus on your system, then you are undoubtedly more prone to get malicious programs infected on your PC. Norton provides world’s best antivirus programs that can prevent harmful malware and viruses from infecting your system. Majority of the virus a user receives is from careless online activities.